Happy Monday! Hope this finds you well, we’ve made it to the end of the longest January ever, well done!
Onwards with the Stuff that MattR’s this week…
- Monday Motivation : Make this week the one that you implement this single one-hour exercise that could 10x your productivity and bring clarity to your work. Block the time on your calendar now, or add it to your habit tracker.
- Add to your toolbox : I’ve been talking about habit forming for a few weeks now, here’s the reason why. These are the type of rituals that keep me sane!
- ~40,000 weeks (80 years x 50 weeks) : This list of ten ways to get the most out of your time on this planet has some excellent advice and ideas. #6 is something I have been thinking about a lot.
- Sneaky little buggers : Search your calendar for these 4 hidden events that drain your time and productivity. #4 is a very bad habit you could stop today.
- TWIL : You could throw a ball over 250m on the moon. Little bit of science + little bit of imagination.
- I reckon it’s an Epoisse : Imagine Shazam, for cheese. (Turns out it was a Dairylea Dunker). The simple instructions are right in the middle of the page, take a picture of some cheese.
- Orb Crumpets : Take some existing breakfast cereals, and then feed them into an AI - welcome to the future of breakfast cereal.
- I want to live in a Fazoli : Insane pictures from inside musical instruments, turns out there is a lovely palace inside a piano.
- Discover Quickly: This clever little site will use your Spotify to find new music that I guarantee you’ll like. Just 20 minutes on this and I found 5 new things to listen to. Now, I just need to find the time to listen to them!
- Finally : Gas pump golf - there is no way you can get closer to perfect than me on this!
My aural gift for you this week the excellent ‘Beautiful Illusions’ by Tor Lundvall. Tor is an artist and ambient composer from New York, who has released some marvellous stuff over the years, this 2021 album is amongst the most interesting, and is a great listen.
Stuff that MattR's Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.