Hey from Dublin,
I hope that the weeks mail finds you safe and well.
It's a public holiday here in Ireland, celebrating St Brigid of Kildare who apparently was able to turn water into beer, which is every reason to be beatified.
I approve 100%.
A big thank you to new visitors over the last month, I've seen a decent bit of growth despite some clean-up from subscribers that don't open the mail at all.
If you're enjoying Stuff, I'd ♥️ if you would hit 'forward' and share this with a friend, if not hit 'reply' and tell me how I can make Stuff better for you.
As always - thanks for being here - it's great to have you join me each week! If you received this from an amazing friend, get your own copy here.
The Stuff Ten
Links to make us smarter and more super...
- Monday Motivation: Let this week be the one where you improve your reading. If you spend 1% of your day reading, the benefits compound. You can build a simple system to read 30 books a year. Here are three more tips to help you read more. You could even form a habit, 20 pages per day will take 30 mins and will change your life. You can use my free tracker to help build the habit.
- Your new superpower: I had to make a tough decision at work this week, I'm grateful for the people around that helped me get more comfortable making the choice. What also helped was falling back on a framework - I used this process to make my tough call.
- Essential Reading: Are you moving fast, or moving with velocity? Growth is a direction, not a destination.
- Take care: Any budget, any challenge - now AI can help generate your skin care routine. There is also a club.
- TWIL: Punxsutawney Phil is not the only weather predicting rodent in America.
- Breathe deeply: I've been using a deep breathing technique (4-7-8) to help get to sleep for a while now, now there is an app that can help you alleviate stress, energize yourself or even improve endurance. Bonus Stuff - more ways to help improve your sleep.
- No more pop-ups: Super Agent sits in your browser and stops the annoying cookie pop-ups, I've been using this for a few weeks and it's brilliant.
- Global Eyesores: The ugliest buildings in the world, as decided by Twitter. Including a UK and US specific list. There are a few in here which I really like, Balfron Tower in London is a design classic!
- Ask Bill, or Yoda, or Michael Scott: Askfamouspeople.com uses AI to let you have a conversation with famous people. I had a decent chat with Bill Gates. Alternatively, you can have a chat with a cat.
- Finally: Weaver is a new way of playing one of the oldest puzzle games. It's great to see how close you were to the perfect solution. nave
🎧 Aural Stuff
What's on the Stuff speakers this week?
I highly recommend putting this playlist on for 3 hours of top tunes.