A ten question Friday review can help supercharge your week.
So, grab a blank page and answer these questions to help you reflect, recognise your own progress and get focused for next week.
- Name three things that went well this week.
- Name three things that you struggled with.
- How did you do with your habits this week? (check in on your habit tracker)
- Name something you did this week that you didn't want to do.
- What is something that you need to carry forward to next week?
- Can I put that item on my calendar right now? (think about eating the frog)
- What is one thing I learned this week?
- What is something I can do now to reduce any stress for next week? (think about making a bridge plan)
- What is one thing I can plan to look forward to for next week?
- What do you give thanks for this week? (check in on your gratitude tracker)
What else would you check in on every week to help supercharge your progress? Leave a comment below to let me know how I can help make this better.